Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Favourite Day

Pooh's Favourite Day

As I was browsing Facebook the other day I stumbled across this image.  It gave me something to think about.  Could I say that today is my favourite day?  Could you say that today is your favourite day?

Well, today is very different from yesterday.  Yesterday has already past, and there is nothing you can do to change it, but today you can think back on yesterday and remember it.  Today you can learn from yesterday.

Tomorrow is also very different from today.  You don’t know what tomorrow holds, and in a strange way, tomorrow never arrives, because until the world ends there will always be another tomorrow.  Today is the day that will affect tomorrow.  Today you can plan for tomorrow.

In essence the only day we have is today.  So, is today your favourite day?

No comments:

Post a Comment