Sunday, May 15, 2011

News: Been a while

It’s been some time since I last wrote a post here.  I have finally finished moving everything from my old home to my new home.  Today was the last load.  Now I need to do the final unpacking and it will all be over.

 

There has been a lot going on in my life, but most of it I cannot post about just yet.  Typical isn’t it?

 

There is something very important happening tomorrow, and I am absolutely dying to tell everyone what it is, but my lips have to remain sealed until I inform all the parties concerned.  I have spent the afternoon and evening preparing for it.

 

William and his brother made me a late lunch or early supper today so that I didn’t need to cook and could focus on the preparations for tomorrow.  They made a fire and cooked Boerewors and lamb chops on it.  I am so grateful to have such caring people in my life. 

 

William’s brother even helped me wash dishes and clean the living room this morning.  That really cut the time it would have taken me in half.  And William washed the Mercedes while we were doing this!

 

Our neighbour’s child, Gareth, came to visit us this afternoon.  I have a Nintendo Wii, so we played games on it.  Unfortunately, I had to cut the games short so that I could get to work for tomorrow.

 

Oh, I think I should mentioned that the Spider I mentioned in the previous post is dead.  It took a bit of skill to catch it, even with the vacuum cleaner.

 

William went to see one of the Major’s at the army base on Friday.  It sounds like there is a very good chance that he will be accepted for training.  Which means we won’t have any contact with each other while he does his Basic Training.  He has to go for a second interview and then we will know for sure.

 

That’s the news from me.

 

May God Bless Each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment