Sunday, June 9, 2013

In sickness…

Today, Mark and I have been married 3 months, and we are officially experiencing a little bit of the “In sickness and in health” part of our wedding vows.

Mark is sick in bed with something or other.  Headache, nausea, fever and body aches.  He will be going to a doctor tomorrow.

What have I done today?  Slept late next to him this morning, fetched him water, green tea, soup and anything else he wants to try and keep down.  And I am enjoying reading Treasure Island out loud.  I was going to read it anyway, just thought I would keep him company by reading it out loud.

I also admit that I spent a large portion of the day playing The Sims 3… like I enjoy doing over the weekend.

So that is my weekend, and the first experience with the “In sickness”  part of the marriage vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment