Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday Fitness: New year

Today is the start of a new year, and like everybody else, I have a few fitness and health goals for the year ahead of me.  These are not really New Years Resolutions since my official New Years Resolution is:

 

“To grow closer to God in the coming year by prayer, reading his word and living a set-apart life for him.”

But I still have other things I would like to get into the habit of doing this year.  The first is that I want to get into the habit of exercising every morning for 20-30 minutes.  Then going for a walk or other exercise in the evenings for 30 minutes too.

 

The next habit I want to get into is eating healthy meals, mostly focussing on fresh fruit and vegetables.

 

On another note, I also want to get into the habit of posting more regularly on my blog.  I really slacked off over the past few weeks.

 

I hope that everyone has a great year, and I’m praying that God helps everyone I know stick to their New Year Goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment