Thursday, September 13, 2012

In my day… 13 September 2012

Well, I finally got around to looking for the charger for my camera (it was in the TV cabinet’s middle drawer).  So my camera batteries are now on charge.  Hopefully this means that I will be able to post some photographs this weekend!

In the meantime, here is a photograph taken at work when they gave me a birthday present.  Thank you to everyone at Ouch! for the teddy bear, I’ve named her Cream-Puff.

And in case anyone is wondering, here is the picture on the teddy bear’s t-shirt (it was a casual day at work with a rock theme in 2011)

And in other news, my dog Zoey has been to the vet to have her female parts removed.  I felt really bad about it, but I don’t want her to accidentally have puppies since I cannot afford the time it would take to find homes for them.

She was so cute last night.  I allowed her to sleep on my bed.  In the middle of the night a thunder storm started.  I woke up with her cuddling into me, she was scared of the thunder.  The moment the rain/thunder stopped she crawled down to the foot of the bed again.  So cute!

And that is a basic update from me (at least until my camera batteries are charged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment