Serves 3-4 people
- 250g spaghetti (8.8 ounce)
- 25ml (1 tablespoon) Margarine
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 125g mushrooms (4.4 ounce)
- 1 clove garlic (or teaspoon garlic flakes) – peeled and crushed
- 75ml water (0.3 cups)
- 1 x 410g can tomatoes, chopped with juice (15.8 ounce)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 x 185g tins tuna, drained and flaked (2 x 6.5 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook spaghetti until tender, (approx. 15 minutes)
- Melt Margarine and sauté onions
- Add mushrooms, garlic, water, tomatoes and juice and cook fast for 10 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Season and add fish, cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti and transfer to heated serving dish
- Spoon the fish sauce over spaghetti and serve.