Monday, October 25, 2010

News

This is just a quick update from me on what is going on in my life right now.  Some of you may have noticed that I have not written anything for some time, so this will hopefully get you up to speed on what is happening…

 

On Friday, 22nd October, I handed in my final assignment for the year.  I got the marks back today – 88% for Section A and 65% for Section B.  This may not sound marvellous, but I only lost marks in the sections I decided to leave out to save myself time.  Everything that I did I got completely correct.  The final examination starts on the 14th of November.

 

Secondly, I have decided that next year I am going to start doing research towards my Master’s Degree in Information Technology.  It was a difficult decision to make, but I talked it over with my mother and with William.  I think that this is the best choice for me.  I also have felt God leading me towards this.

 

This past weekend I decided to rest without having any work hanging over my head.  I made a choice not to go online, read emails, make blog posts or anything from Friday afternoon until today (Monday 25th).  The only work I did this whole weekend was a 15 minute cleanup on Saturday morning and washing the dishes once after cooking a large meal that would last me all weekend.  I spent the whole weekend playing The Sims 3 and watching Stargate SG-1.

 

The decision that I made was a good one (in my opinion).  Today I was more motivated to work and “Do it now” than I have been in a long time.

 

There have been a lot of other interesting developments at work, but a lot of what has happened would be gossip if I were to relay it here.  All I shall say is that what has been happening could rival most of the popular TV Shows. However, nothing directly affects me, except that one of my friends may be switching jobs next year and I might be getting his office. 

 

Now this is all from me for the moment.  I am off read the Bible a little before bed.

 

May God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment