A few things I learned this week:
- If you find a recipe with anchovies in it, but don’t like anchovies, you can swap them for sardines and vice versa in most cases.
- Crushed Cream Crackers can replace breadcrumbs in a recipe.
- Got lots of leftovers bits and pieces of fresh foods? Stir-fry it in a wok and serve on cooked rice with salt and pepper.
- Minced/Ground beef can be replaced with vegetarian mince in any recipe, and vice versa.
- Tomato Soup can be switched for Cream of Mushroom Soup in most recipe’s to vary the flavour a bit (and vice versa).
- Marinate meat the night before use (and store in a fridge) to allow it to fully absorb the flavour.