Tuesday, August 28, 2012

On My Mind … 29/08/2012

My new clothes arrived yesterday.  I’m so excited about it.  Definitely not my normal style, but after trying them on last night, I couldn’t wait to wear them to work today.

It’s deviating from my dresses only policy a bit, since the outfit includes a pair of dark pants, but I love it, and I feel pretty wearing it.  I even gave myself a French Manicure last night.  Zoey was not happy because I locked her out of the bedroom while I did it.  She didn’t stop scratching at the door the whole time.

I’ve been wanting to take so many pictures to share, but my camera’s batteries are dead and I can’t find the battery charger (story of my life!). 

I redesigned my kitchen a little.  I put all the glasses onto the book shelf, as well as the plates.  I moved the coffee mugs above the kettle.  Mark helped me hang the paintings I got from Aunty Molly.  I filled the book case with the lead glass doors that I got from Aunty Molly.  I also want to take photographs of the outfit I bought so I can show everyone.

Now I need to get ready for work.  I just know that today is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment