Thursday, August 9, 2012

Plan for the day… 9 August 2012

Well, I’m already half-way through the day here.  So far I’ve done the grocery shopping.  It is a public holiday in South Africa so I’m not really up for too much in the lines of being productive.  I’ve done my menu planning for the week.  With every intention to sticking to it.  So here is the plan for the rest of today:

12:30 Pack away the groceries I bought
Organize the kitchen towels and turn holey ones into rags
Toss old sponges and rags from the kitchen
Shine the sinks
13:00 Make the Apricot Cinnamon Cake for tonight
Read and reply to emails while it bakes
14:00 Shine all the sinks in my home
Sweep kitchen floor and mop
Organize and declutter pantry
Declutter food storage containers
Clean out under the sink
15:00 Scrub kitchen counters
Wash the window in the kitchen
Straighten kitchen drawers and cupboards
Wash knicknacks in the kitchen
Clean stove / Oven
16:00 Get ready for the Braai
16:30 Enjoy the evening with friends.

Well, that is the plan for today.  I’m looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment