Sunday, August 26, 2012

In my thoughts… 27 August 2012

Saying goodbye is a hard thing to do, luckily this time it is only for 13 days, or 12 nights.

Mark has left to go and play guitar in a concert in another city.  There will be 1 week intense practice and 1 week of performances.  The final concert is on 8 September, the night before my birthday on 9 September.  Mark’s promised he will be leaving at the crack of dawn on my birthday so that he can at least spend the afternoon with me.  So sweet of him!

Otherwise, I have a long To Do list of about 16 things for work.  No need to worry that I am not busy there.  Seems that I tick one thing off the list and I am given 2 more items to put onto the list.  I know that I’ll get there eventually though.

In other thoughts, I ordered some clothes over the weekend.  They are a bit different to my usual style, but I love the look so I thought I would give it a try.  I’ll post a picture when I receive it, but as a warning, it includes Jeans.

I say this is a warning because I’ve been trying to move over to wearing more dresses/skirts for a few months.  I feel more feminine in them, but when I saw this outfit online, I loved it and I have decided that I was going to buy it.

Final thoughts… I think it’s time to get dressed and ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment