Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ashleigh’s Diary and In Ashleigh’s Kitchen

Hello Readers,

This is a little announcement that I have started 2 other blogs…

While this blog you are looking at is my primary blog detailing my thoughts and my recipe's, I have started 2 others with more specialized entries:

Ashleigh's Diary - this blog contains information from my day to day life and on going updates of the challenges I present to my readers occasionally on this blog.  While this blog only contains the highlights, Ashleigh's Diary contains information on a daily basis.

In Ashleigh's Kitchen - this blog only contains recipe's.  All recipe's I have posted on this blog too, but In Ashleigh's Kitchen contains the recipe's without the fluff in between (great if you only want to subscribe to recipes.

So feel free to take a look if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment