Saturday, June 30, 2012

A typical meal

This is a typical meal that I prepare in my home.  It is my lazy meal, the one I make when I don’t really feel like cooking anything special.

I cook these meals in the steamer.  As a rule of thumb I cook the following per person I am feeding:

  • 1 portion orange vegetables (carrots, potatoes, etc.)
  • 1 portion green vegetables (green beans, peas etc.)
  • 1 portion starch (rice or potatoes)
  • 1 portion meat (fish, chicken, beef or pork)
  • 1 portion salad

Here are the photo’s of my meal:

P1030356

Those where the veggies, fresh before going into the steamer.

P1030357

My steamer waiting for the food.

P1030362

The finished meal.  With this specific meal, I didn’t  make any starch, but normally you would see potatoes or rice on the plate with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment