Monday, June 25, 2012

Recipe: Crumbed Mushrooms

This is the starter I made when I had my friends over last Saturday.
P1000005
So here is the recipe for my crumbed mushrooms:
Ingredients:
  • Button or brown mushrooms (quantity of your choice, amounts below are for 3 cups of button mushrooms)
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 clove garlic
  • breadcrumbs
Method:
  1. Clean mushrooms well
  2. Place in a bag with flour and shake well to cover mushrooms
  3. Beat egg and add garlic
  4. Add mushrooms to egg.
  5. Place mushrooms in a bag with breadcrumbs and shake well.
  6. Place on a tray and leave for 30minutes
  7. Deep fry until golden brown
  8. Serve immediately
And the last 2 pictures of the evening, Annalenne helping in the kitchen and my puppy Zoey passed out from all the excitement of having so much activity in the household.
P1000008
P1000007

No comments:

Post a Comment