Sunday, June 3, 2012

The end of an awesome weekend

Sunday morning I finally got around to hanging up the black curtains in the living room.  I have only had lace curtains in the living room since I moved in. 

P1030329


Zoey decided that my washing basket was a great deal like her bed and made herself comfortable there.

P1030328


Mark finished off the project he started on Saturday morning.  I found a metal wire spider in a tree in the garden, so I decided to hang it where it is more noticeable.

P1030341

P1030339


Zoey was playing in the leaves, and got a leaf stuck to her.  With it’s position it reminds me of the drawings of Adam and Eve in children’s Bibles!

P1030343


We had a lovely Sunday Braai with Mark’s cousin and his fiancé. Here are some pictures of the food we ate.  The Braai was held at my house.

The sandwiches I prepared (to be toasted on the Braai)

P1030335

Mark preparing the Mushrooms.

P1030337

The food on the Braai

P1030344

The meal on the table

P1030347


My Sunday finished off with Church at the Kovsie Kerk (the student church for those who don’t know).  We had a wonderful sermon on Daniel 6.  And lastly coffee from McDonald’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment