Thursday, July 19, 2012

In my day… 19 July 2012

Things I am grateful for:

  1. Two delicious meals on my table
  2. A warm bed to snuggle into tonight
  3. God’s love and forgiveness
  4. All my friends, the ones I have met in person and the ones I met online.
  5. That my peas are growing and no birds have eaten them yet.

Things I accomplished:

  1. Reached 100cm in length on my knitting (50cm to go and the strip is finished)
  2. Had 100 page views on my blog in 12 hours, still 12 hours to go before the next post is up on my main blog ( From Acorn To Oak ) – thanks to everyone who visits – you are all amazing!
  3. Wrote a blog post for tomorrow (the bread recipe from earlier this week)
  4. Made toffee
  5. Did 1 work related task today.

Bible reading of the day:  Luke 12:15 (my thoughts on it can be found here )

Things that made me think:

Things that made me laugh today:

My Day:

I woke up 2 hours after my alarm went off with a message from Florence to tell me she is at my house and asking me to unlock.  Oops!  I completely over slept.  I did my blog post, chatted to friends online, replied to some emails, helped out with a problem at work, walked to the shop next door, made macaroni cheese for lunch, walked to the shop again for ingredients for fudge, Mark visited, walked to the shop a third time for Zoey’s food, finally made fudge which turned into toffee (new recipe, and it doesn’t work as well as the family recipe) and I made Star Studded Hake for supper.

Mark and I watched Stargate SG-1 while he ate with me and I knitted afterwards while we finished the episode.

That has basically been my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment