Things I am grateful for:
- Two delicious meals on my table
- A warm bed to snuggle into tonight
- God’s love and forgiveness
- All my friends, the ones I have met in person and the ones I met online.
- That my peas are growing and no birds have eaten them yet.
Things I accomplished:
- Reached 100cm in length on my knitting (50cm to go and the strip is finished)
- Had 100 page views on my blog in 12 hours, still 12 hours to go before the next post is up on my main blog ( From Acorn To Oak ) – thanks to everyone who visits – you are all amazing!
- Wrote a blog post for tomorrow (the bread recipe from earlier this week)
- Made toffee
- Did 1 work related task today.
Bible reading of the day: Luke 12:15 (my thoughts on it can be found here )
Things that made me think:
Things that made me laugh today:
I woke up 2 hours after my alarm went off with a message from Florence to tell me she is at my house and asking me to unlock. Oops! I completely over slept. I did my blog post, chatted to friends online, replied to some emails, helped out with a problem at work, walked to the shop next door, made macaroni cheese for lunch, walked to the shop again for ingredients for fudge, Mark visited, walked to the shop a third time for Zoey’s food, finally made fudge which turned into toffee (new recipe, and it doesn’t work as well as the family recipe) and I made Star Studded Hake for supper.
Mark and I watched Stargate SG-1 while he ate with me and I knitted afterwards while we finished the episode.
That has basically been my day!