Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In my day… 25 July 2012

It’s early morning again.  I’ve been up early 3 days in a row now.  I will say it is getting more difficult to get out of bed so early.  I believe it is because I went to bed a little too late last night. 

Bible Study: This morning I read this from Luke 17:

7 “Suppose one of you has a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Will he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, ‘Come along now and sit down to eat’? 8 Won’t he rather say, ‘Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink’? 9 Will he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10 So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’”

I don’t recall reading these verses before.  Perhaps I have and haven’t taken them in like I did now.

Things that made me laugh:

Below, the electric egg beater of a real man:

 

Things that made me think:

 

Things I thought were cool:

 

2 comments:

  1. Ingenious, I'd say! I'm ever so thankful for the Word of God, instruction book to all of life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%. Thank you for the comment!

      Delete