I woke up feeling as though my head was swollen this morning. This is the first sign I experience of seasonal Flu / Cold. The difference is that when I start experiencing this I drink lots of water and overdose on Vitamin C. Within 24 hours I am feeling healthy again.
But, because I am not feeling so great now, I plan to stay indoors today and take it easy.
My goals for today:
- read and reply to emails – I want a clean inbox!
- Read all the blogs I’ve subscribed to and comment as necessary.
- Knit while watching a movie
- Clean up my kitchen
- Play the piano for 15 minutes (just a little bit of practice daily is all it will take)
- Read my Bible and go through my prayer list.
- Write my blog posts for the upcoming week.
- Explore Facebook.
- Spend some time organizing my week ahead.
I’ve decided that I’m going to try and start jogging. My intention is to get to a fitness level where I can jog 5km – I don’t even know if I can jog 100m right now!