Saturday, July 28, 2012

Plan for the day… 28 July 2012

I woke up feeling as though my head was swollen this morning.  This is the first sign I experience of seasonal Flu / Cold.  The difference is that when I start experiencing this I drink lots of water and overdose on Vitamin C.  Within 24 hours I am feeling healthy again.

But, because I am not feeling so great now, I plan to stay indoors today and take it easy.

My goals for today:

  1. read and reply to emails – I want a clean inbox!
  2. Read all the blogs I’ve subscribed to and comment as necessary.
  3. Knit while watching a movie
  4. Clean up my kitchen
  5. Play the piano for 15 minutes (just a little bit of practice daily is all it will take)
  6. Read my Bible and go through my prayer list.
  7. Write my blog posts for the upcoming week.
  8. Explore Facebook.
  9. Spend some time organizing my week ahead.

I’ve decided that I’m going to try and start jogging.  My intention is to get to a fitness level where I can jog 5km – I don’t even know if I can jog 100m right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment